Monday, November 2, 2009

Krakow, Poland - our last stop

Krakow is a happening city! Here is a beautiful park.








Wawel Castle - this castle is older than your mother!








A church on the town plaza. I didn't do my homework on these scenes, but I think the Pope used to frequent this place before he was Pope.











An amazing dessert, especially for a gal who doesn't care for dessert much. The wine complimented the apple cake very well.







Todd in his new winter garb.








Ok, so I messed up on this dinner choice: Transylvanian style fried carp. It wasn't until we were driving home from Chicago that they told me carp are bottom feeders. It took me 3 days to recover from that meal.





Oh, this is back in Opole.








Sign for the unisex bathroom.








Opole's Little Venice.

2 comments:

sk said...

What was the temperature there? Todd's gear and your's from the previous post seems to indicate that a.) it was cold b.) neither of you have fashion sense ;>

Unknown said...

Nice reading your posts. The pictures are beautiful. Hope you are doing well. Take care..