Monday, July 1, 2013

Don't complain...because

Don't complain because half the people don't care and the other half are glad it happened to you.

There is never a good time to encounter a snake.
Dan is mowing ditches now.
They realized that, for the sake of peace and harmony in the home, the manure spreader should be moved out of the front yard.
Tom had a power meeting in Amish Country so I took along my trusty bike and made a 30 mile tour of Douglas County. This Amish bike shop had only sky lights.
I saw so many Amish sights but was too nervous to take pictures. You can see the Amish buggies at the foot of the wind mill.






I took this picture of a horse and buggy while riding my bike.  I think this was an illegal activity but it was too good to pass up.

After dinner crop tour on Jim's 80.  The beans look pretty good!
Wild purple cone flowers.
A curious bunch.
Dan joined Dennie and I on the 25 mile Pedaling for Kicks bike ride this weekend.
I made a LC pie from our cherry tree.  Tom gently insisted on a lattice top so I slapped something together for him.

No comments: