Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spring on the farm


This picture illustrates farm-style entertainment at its best. It is unclear who is doing the tormenting, the dog or the squirrel. Click on the picture for a closer look.






Here is Dan receiving his 8th grade diploma from PC. A perk of being on the school board is getting to present the diploma to your child. Dan informed me in no uncertain terms that there would be no hugs or kisses during this moment. To the right of my head are the relatives in the bleachers!



Tyler, Stuart, Josh, Kyle, and Dan















Tom cut down that awful tree in the front yard. I'm not sure what I've gained, however, because he created a throne out of the stump.

1 comment:

Nancy Woods said...

Please don't show the stump picture to Woody. I'm counting on this poor lightning stricken soft maple tree to come down in my front yard and be replaced by a lovely dogwood tree. I don't want him to get any furniture ideas because I really want that dogwood tree and there is not room for both.