Friday, January 22, 2016

Tom: Should I take a tie to Thailand? Barb: No, there are plenty of Thais in Thailand.


This picture is from February 2006 when I first went to Thailand with Bob and Sandy for 10 days. Malin and Tpong were our guides. Malin later went to ISU and earned her MS degre.
In the above picture Dan is pouring an IPA from his sister's apartment in Boulder. One of her apartment-mates brews for a local brewery and they keep a kegerator...a college student's dream.

These are some of Dan's nice friends at his house.

More friends and some familiar faces!
Smiling sibs

I'm so tired of freezing cold walks in IL. My friends in Thailand say they have 3 seasons: Hot, hotter, and really hot. I will be there for HOT!












Here are my bags for 1 month. The blue bag (carry-on sized) and my day pack.  I'm checking my blue bag - it's so small they don't even charge for it.

No comments: